Office based at The Plant House, Stretton Road, Tansley, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 5GE – Free parking on site.
Hours of Work: Full-time permanent position – Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm) with a 30 min break.
Salary: Dependent on experience + an annual bonus (depending on personal and company performance). Yearly salary reviews.
Pension: Company pension scheme available.
Holiday Entitlement: 20 days (starting entitlement) + 8 Bank holidays.
Start Date: Immediate.
Closing Date: Friday 17th September 2021.
Line Manager/Contact: Rowena Corcoran.
To work alongside the National Sales Team, Head Office and local franchised offices in sales-related administration (sales desk functions). To support the National Sales Account Managers. To be predominantly responsible for Christmas orders. To support the national accounts office manager with portals and accreditations.
Your duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out daily tasks as required to support the National Sales Account Managers, such as:
- Create introduction presentations for clients
- Create mood boards for clients
- Produce presentations (proposals) for clients
- Cost up jobs and produce quotations
- Create and amend client records on the CRM system as and when required
- Complete and issue customer agreements (contracts)
- Produce monthly/quarterly/annual reports if and when required for clients
- Manage/update client portals/online systems including liaison between customers, franchisees and account managers
- Liaison between members of the national sales team, head office, local franchised offices, suppliers and clients by telephone, email and Teams etc.
- Monitor colleague’s inbox’s when on annual leave
- Be responsible for all Christmas orders, including mood boards, proposals, quotations etc
- Support with the recording of quality visit audits
- Any other reasonable/relevant requests/duties
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous administration experience – Essential
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams (or equivalent) and Outlook (or equivalent) – Essential
- Previous sales administration experience – Desirable
- Account management understanding/experience – Desirable but not essential
- Portal/Accreditation experience – Desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Tender processes – Desirable but not essential
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team, a great team player
- Able to work on their own initiative and be used to working to strict deadlines in a busy, ‘hands-on’ office environment
- Be keen and willing to learn
- Focussed on providing excellent customer service with both internal and external customers to the business
- Willing to step up to help and support other members of the team with workload demands
- Someone who can hit the ground running
- Will be working with a friendly and welcoming team
- Full training and support of our systems/processes will be provided
- Urban Planters is a continuously growing business and there are always opportunities for progression and development which is encouraged and supported.