Office based at The Plant House, Stretton Road, Tansley, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 5GE – Free parking on site.
Hours of Work: Full-time permanent position – Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm) with a 30 min break.
Salary: Up to £21,000 dependent on experience + an annual bonus (depending on personal and company performance). Yearly salary reviews.
Pension: Company pension scheme available.
Holiday Entitlement: 20 days (starting entitlement) + 8 Bank holidays.
Start Date: Immediate.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd July 2021.
Line Manager/Contact: Rowena Corcoran.
To work alongside the National Sales Team, Head Office and local franchised offices in sales-related administration (sales desk functions). To support the National Sales Account Managers. To be predominantly responsible for Christmas orders. To support the national accounts office manager with portals and accreditations.
Your duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out daily tasks as required to support the National Sales Account Managers, such as:
- Create introduction presentations for clients
- Create mood boards for clients
- Produce presentations (proposals) for clients
- Cost up jobs and produce quotations
- Create and amend client records on the CRM system as and when required
- Complete and issue customer agreements (contracts)
- Produce monthly/quarterly/annual reports if and when required for clients
- Manage/update client portals/online systems including liaison between customers, franchisees and account managers
- Liaison between members of the national sales team, head office, local franchised offices, suppliers and clients by telephone, email and Teams etc.
- Monitor colleague’s inbox’s when on annual leave
- Be responsible for all Christmas orders, including mood boards, proposals, quotations etc
- Support with the recording of quality visit audits
- Any other reasonable/relevant requests/duties