You work within a team of administrators based in our head office in Rooksbridge, Somerset. You are responsible for carrying out the administration duties and data inputting associated with processing sales orders, credit control as well as other finance and office administration.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Enquiry handling
- Sales order processing
- Credit control
- Finance administration
- General office administration
- Maintain up to date customer records as laid down by our Company’s policies and procedures
- Liaison with Franchisees
- Liaison with customers and potential customers
- Liaison with suppliers
- Liaison with account managers and other remote staff
- Provide support and assistance to other Urban Planters Franchise Ltd employees and Directors as required
- Carry out your work safely and in line with the company’s health & safety policy
- A working experience in similar sales or finance administration roles.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft software and Sage Line 50 accounting software.
- A good relationship builder.
- Well organised and able to prioritise work to achieve deadlines.
- A natural problem solver.
- Flexible, self-starter who thrives at working at a high level of workload.
Training and Development:
Full training on our processes, system and the company/product will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Closing Date: 11th February 2022
Join Urban Planters
National Account Managers