To assist our expanding national sales team based across the UK, we are looking for a number of full-time, field-based Account Managers.
As one of our Account Managers, you will be allocated a portfolio of customers to manage and develop, in line with our company’s expectations.
You will also be responsible for the financial management for your portfolio of customers, building professional and efficient relationships whilst providing excellent standards of customer service.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- To work with our Managing Director and the team to develop, implement and achieve a sales plan for National Sales.
- To agree pricing strategies for all customers versus market competition.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of new products and ways in which they can be creatively used to ensure all customers have the latest products, where possible.
- To identify key personnel within each customer account, develop relationships to influence decision makers.
- To maximise as many of our core services with each customer.
- To assist, mentor and support the franchise network in fulfilling our service delivery in line with customer expectations.
- Develop, agree, implement and achieve a schedule of meetings and quality visits for each customer.
- Follow all Company policies and procedures and ensure they are also being implemented throughout our customer’s sites as required.
- Ensure all customer SLA’s & KPI’s are in place and being met.
- Maintain up to date customer records as laid down by the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure all billing requirements for your customers are up to date and communicated as per the Company’s policies and procedures. Assisting with credit control as requested.
- Act upon and manage all enquiries from your customer’s sites, franchise network and head office regarding National Account work.
- To provide effective reporting as required
- A good relationship builder.
- Ability to up sell additional products and services to customers.
- A flexible approach to field-based remote working and travelling across the UK.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Able to organise, prioritise and take ownership of your workload.
- A natural problem solver, and confident in tackling difficult situations.
Training and Development:
Full training on our processes, system and the company/product will be provided.
Salary: Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time