Salary: £24,230 per annum, depending on relevant experience
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Driving License (Required)
- PA1/PA6 (Required)
Full Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced, enthusiastic and reliable Grounds Maintenance Team Leader, to manage the grounds maintenance on sites in and around the Birmingham area.
The candidate will need to be comfortable leading a team, managing and delegating workload and will have an abundance of grounds experience. Some horticultural knowledge is essential, plus a willingness to work outside in all weathers across the seasons. The role can be physically demanding at times, and a driving licence is essential for the use of the company van.
Outline of job role
– Grass cutting and strimming
– Shrub pruning, plant care & hedge cutting
– Weed maintenance & herbicide application
– Using a range of powered and non-powered horticultural equipment
– To assist with soft landscaping projects as required
– Complete all digital records required through a smart phone application
– PA1 / PA6 qualification essential and Level 2/3 Horticulture desirable
– Following all PPE and Health & Safety guidelines
Additionally good communication, strong working relationships and a ‘can do’ attitude is welcomed.
We start the day early here, if you like an early start we’d love to hear from you.
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
If you can see yourself being part of our success story, please get in touch.
Join Urban Planters
National Accounts Administrator – Matlock
To work alongside the National Sales Team, Head Office and local offices in sales-related administration to support the National Account Managers.
Exterior Grounds Operative – Welwyn Garden City
Join our wonderful grounds maintenance teams maintaining exterior grounds.
Interior Plant Technician – London
Join our wonderful London team maintaining and installing interior plant displays at our customer’s premises around London.